Users' privacy protection is particularly important to PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO SPECJALISTYCZNE DRACO LESIŃSKI SPÓŁKA JAWNA. Therefore, users of the www.draco.com.pl website are guaranteed high standards of privacy protection. DRACO LESIŃSKI SPÓŁKA JAWNA, as a data administrator, cares about the security of data provided by the Users.
The Administrator also aims to duly inform the Users of their rights and obligations in relation to the processing of personal data, especially in view of the content of the personal data protection provisions set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter "the GDPR"). Therefore, in order to protect the privacy of the Website Users, in this document the Administrator informs about the legal basis for the processing of personal data provided by Users in connection with their use of the Service www.draco.com.pl (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), the methods of collecting, processing and protecting personal data, as well as about the rights of the Users.
A User is any natural person who uses the www.draco.com.pl website or electronic services available through the Website.
The administrator of the personal data provided by the User on the www.draco.com.pl website is PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO SPECJALISTYCZNE DRACO LESIŃSKI SPÓŁKA JAWNA, Przyrodników 1B, 80-298 Gdańsk, NIP 5840251994, (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
- USER CONSENT
Website User personal data is processed by the Administrator on the basis of his/her consent, and in some cases described herein, within the Administrator's legitimate interests. The User has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing, which was done on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
How personal information is obtained
The Administrator acquires personal data directly from the User through the Website by having the User fill out a contact form available in the Website and send a message to the Administrator through it.Providing personal data included in the contact form is voluntary
Types of personal data processed
The Administrator collects the following personal information about the User through the Website:
- First and last name;
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
- Message content;
- Message subject;
- Company name.
- PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The way in which the Administrator processes data concerning the User depends on the way the User uses the Service and the functionalities available in it. The Administrator processes User personal data for the following purposes:
Communications with the User.
The Administrator uses the User's personal data in order to communicate with him/her in a personalized way. The information communicated to the User concerns products or services offered, personal data security, network updates, reminders, but also suggested offers of the Administrator or its partners. Communication with the User also concerns the User service. Personal data is used to help the User, solve technical problems and respond to his or her complaints or claims.
Providing the User with commercial offers via electronic means.
The purpose of using personal data of the User provided by him/her through the contact form available on the Website is marketing communication conducted by the Administrator within the framework of its activity, in particular, presentation of commercial offers to the User electronically.
Enabling the User to send comments or opinions.
The Administrator uses the User's personal data in order to enable the User to comment/review the Administrator's or its cooperating entities' activities, services, or products.
The Administrator may process the User's personal data provided in the contact form also for the following purposes:
- in order to conclude and perform a possible agreement between the User and the Administrator and to serve the User as the Administrator's customer in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR;
- in order to carry out financial settlements with the User who is the Administrator's client by virtue of executing a possible agreement concluded between the parties, as well as the possible vindication of claims from the User who is the client within the framework of the Administrator's legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR and in order to fulfill the Administrator's legal obligations towards tax authorities on the basis of separate regulations in accordance with Art. 6(1)(c) of the GDPR;
- in order to carry out the Administrator's marketing activities as part of the Administrator's legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, as well as in accordance with the declarations of intent regarding marketing communications made to the Administrator. Consents granted for marketing communications (e.g. for sending commercial information by e-mail or telephone contact for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- in order to comply with the Administrator's legal obligations towards the User set out in the GDPR, within the meaning of Art. 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal information is or may be transferred to the following categories of recipients:
- third-party sales companies,
- USER RIGHTS
At each stage of data processing, the users have a number of rights that allow them to access their data, verify the correctness of data processing, correct the data, as well as the right to object to the processing of the data, request the deletion of the data, the restriction of the processing or the transfer of the data.
If the User wishes to exercise his/her rights as a personal data subject, he/she may contact the Administrator using the following contact details: PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO SPECJALISTYCZNE DRACO LESIŃSKI SPÓŁKA JAWNA, Przyrodników 1B, 80-298 Gdańsk, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at the following address: email@example.com,
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authorityThe User whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
The Administrator informs that while using the Website short text information called "cookies" are stored in the User's end device. Cookies contain information such as: the IP address concerning the User, name of the website they come from, time of storing them on the User's end device, recording parameters and statistics and a unique number. Cookies are directed to the Website server through a web browser installed in the User's end device.Cookies are used on the Website in order to:
- maintaining technical correctness and continuity of the session between the Website server and the User's end device;
- optimizing the use of the Website pages by the User and adjusting the way they are displayed on the User's end device;
- ensure the safe use of the Website;
- collecting statistics on visits to the Website's pages to help improve their structure and content;
- display on the User's end device advertising content that is optimally adapted to the User's preferences.
The Website uses two types of "cookies": "session" and "permanent". "Session" cookies are files that are automatically deleted from the end device of the Website User after he/she logs out of the Website, or after leaving the Website pages, or after switching off the Internet browser. "Permanent" cookies are stored in the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until their removal by the User. "Permanent" cookies are installed in the final device of the User only with his/her consent.The Administrator informs that:
- Internet browsers by default accept the installation of cookies in the end device of the User. Each User of the Website can at any time make changes in settings concerning cookies in the Internet browser used by him/her in such a way that the browser automatically blocks cookies, or informs the User of their each time placement in his/her end device. Detailed information on the possibility and the manner of using cookies is available in the settings of the Internet browser used by the User of the Website.
Cookies can be considered personal data only in connection with other personally identifiable information provided to the Administrator by the User while using the Website.
Only the Administrator has access to the cookies processed by the server of the Website.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Personal data security protection
The Administrator implements appropriate measures to ensure the security of the User's personal data. Safe use of the Website is ensured by systems and procedures protecting against access and disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. Moreover, systems and processes used by the Administrator are regularly monitored in order to detect possible threats. Personal data obtained by the Administrator is stored in computer systems, access to which is strictly limited.
- Storage of personal data
The storage period for Users' personal data depends on the purposes of the processing by the data Administrator.
The Administrator shall retain personal data for such period of time as is necessary to achieve the stated purposes, i.e.:
- for the duration of the Administrator's business.
In each of the above cases, after the necessary processing period has elapsed, the data may only be processed for the purpose of asserting claims against the background of the relationship between the parties until the final resolution of these claims by legal means.
- for the duration of the Administrator's business.
You can also contact us by post at the following address: Przyrodników 1B, 80-298 Gdańsk.
The contact information for the Data Protection Officer is: Jakub Lesiński, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document was last updated on 04/12/2020.